Warranties with Safe&Sound
Safe and Sound winner of Car Dealer Power Awards 'Best Innovation of 2011' is a unique used car warranty and customer satisfaction scheme endorsed by racing legend Sir Stirling Moss OBE. The scheme was created with the used car buyer in mind to provide an exceptional seven element programme that would create total consumer confidence and add real value to the car buying process.
The 'Safe and Sound' programme includes a wear and tear mechanical and electrical warranty, 60 point vehicle inspection, comprehensive recovery package, provenance check (HPI), mileage verification, independent valuation and a dealer buy-back guarantee.
It is the new way for consumers to buy their next used car - safety checked, independently price checked and warranty protected... it takes away the 'what if's' and doubts, allowing enjoyment of their car without the fear of a huge repair bill in the future.
The complete warranty package from SAFE & SOUND - so much more than just another warranty company.
See below for an outline of the cover provided by the warranty, for further details speak to one of our sales staff, we are only too happy to help.
Safe&Sound Ultimate Warranty:
WHAT IS COVERED?
- This policy applies to vehicles which are up to 6 years old and have covered less than 60,000 miles at inception and less than 85,000 miles at the time of the claim.
- Most mechanical and electrical items are covered against failure
- Wear & Tear on all covered items
- Timing Belts
- Manufacturers' original IN-Car entertainment and Sat Nav
- Fault Diagnosis
Safe&Sound 5 Star Warranty:
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Applies to vehicles which are up to 10 years old and have covered less than 100,000 miles at inception
- Policies issued as a 'Safe and Sound' Ultimate will default to this policy once the vehicle has exceeded 85,000 miles.
- Most mechanical and electrical components are insured against failure.